Come discover one of North Van's hidden gems; REGAL CRESCENT in PRINCESS PARK! On this quiet, sunny, cul-de-sac stands this marvelous 2,966sqft home that is in search of a new family. Although built in the 1970's, this home was years aheadof its time with the coveted family room off the kitchen, 3-piece ensuite in the master and tremendous mortgage helper potential downstairs. Principle rooms are spacious and bright with a cozy fireplace on each level and decks off both sides of the home. The large backyard offers a peaceful oasis that borders Braemar Park. Looking for more room to roam? You are steps from Princess Park and to some of North Van's best hiking and biking trails above Braemar. Truly a great spot to make memories!
- Lower level (ground level) has tremendous potential for further development of a good sized (1 or 2 bedroom) mortgage helper with separate entrance
- The lower level includes a room with lots of character featuring a stunning brick wood-burning fireplace (could be part of a suite or keep for the family)
- Additional unfinished room that is currently used for storage
- Great curb appeal, double carport, security system
- Imbued with natural light including skylight in entry
- Most recent upgrades include roof & skylight 2006, furnace 2005, hot water tank 2008
Location, Location, Location!
- The most desirable street in Princess Park – quiet and child friendly on a cul-de-sac
- Carisbrooke Elementary school catchment
- Family oriented community
- Endless trails, parks, recreation centres, transit, Lonsdale shopping, Lynn Valley Centre