THIS DEEP COVE TOWNHOUSE EXUDES CHARM with a warm cottage-like ambiance. One-of-a-kind 1,822 sq ft end unit with the largest side & back yard in the complex with detached shed in the side yard. The back deck overlooks the quaint garden with whimsical touches & beautiful sprawling branches of the cedar fir & huge maple tree against the peek-a-boo mountain backdrop. Main floor with beautiful maple hardwood, renovated eat-in kitchen with earthy tones, texture & character. The island/breakfast bar opens to the living room featuring a cozy stone-faced gas fireplace. The two lovely, charming bedrooms up could be converted back to 3 bedrooms or turn the lower level into 3rd bedroom. The main bathroom was renovated adding wood cupboards & a skylight that just transforms the bathroom with natural light.
So many options for the walk-out lower level (currently used as a studio with office and bathroom). Easily suited with separate entrance.(plumbing roughed in for a kitchen).
• Nothing is original in this home
• New thermal windows throughout with custom window treatments
• Additional storm windows installed on the front of home for soundproofing
• New torch on roof in 2012, maintained and inspected yearly
• New furnace & hot water tank installed in 2017
• Main water line re-piped from District source into each unit in 2017
• One carport parking stall (second car parking alongside fence in the back lane or out front)
• Self managed well-run 10 unit strata with low monthly maintenance fees
• Strata fees cover all grass cutting & trimming front and back
Location, Location, Location!
• Walk to schools, transit, shopping, parks, great restaurants,coffee shops and HONEY’S DONUTS!
• Magical Deep Cove – a beautiful seaside village. A wonderful place to enjoy the views, walks,
hikes, kakyaking, paddle boarding, boating, golf skiing…
• As picturesque as a West Coast village gets.