PRESENTING "A PRIMARY HERITAGE HOME", Circa 1911 (on the heritage register but not protected and potential for coach house on 100' frontage x 65'). This 2,553 sq. ft. home has been lovingly restored to its original glory and character, preserving the heritage features. Refurbished fir floors, baseboards and casings, high ceilings, stained glass windows, featured wood burning fireplace, original wainscotting in living room and dining room, grande entrance and staircase, main floor powder room, two bedroom suite with separate entrance and insuite laundry (professionally done to code). Three bedrooms up with laundry (easy to add ensuite). New electrical throughout, all new plumbing inclusive to main sewer, walls reskimmed, balcony redone (including main beam, railing & membrane), new exterior stairs. Open House Saturday March 9th, 2-4pm.
- Mortgage helper! (furnished suite rents out for $1400 monthly)
- Sound proofed basement suite and R40 fire rating
- Home replumbed with PVC and some copper, all electrical has been redone
- Beautiful stained glass windows and fir floors, maintained for the Heritage enthusiast
- Category A Primary Heritage Register with City of North Vancouver. Not protected, which allows you to develop as per city guidelines.
Location, Location, Location:
- Highly prized Central Lonsdale location
- Close to shopping, skiing, walking and biking trails, marinas, cafes, restaurants and the Lonsdale Quay
- Ample parking on property and street parking allowed
- Easy walk to Ridgeway Elementary & Grand Boulevard Park
- Easy access to Highway, Lions Gate Bridge & Downtown