Open House. Saturday, May 12th 2-4pm
Please visit our Open House at B705 1331 HOMER ST in Vancouver.
PRESENTING PACIFIC POINT - for the urban lifestyle in the heart of
vibrant Yaletown. Unbelievably spacious, 798 sq. ft. SW corner suite, one
bedroom & den with huge Living/Diningroom that accommodates
house-sized furniture. Over-sized bedroom easily fits a king-sized
bed. Semi-open kitchen with newer appliances, insuite laundry, large
insuite storage. Versatile
den surrounded by windows with
views of garden courtyard and peaceful solarium. Fabulous views of garden courtyard & peaceful solarium - for those
looking for contemporary living downtown in a park-like retreat.
- Concrete high-rise, entirely rainscreened with warranty
- Guest suite, proactive strata council, updated common areas
- Pets and rentals allowed
- Secure, double-gated parking with car wash station, visitor parking and bike room
- Fully equipped gym, meeting/party room, billiards lounge/library
Location, Location, Location - in a World Class City
- Check out the walking score on our website (95/100 Walker's Paradise): across the street
from the Seawall & David Lam Park, 2 blocks to Canada Line,
Roundhouse Community Centre, Granville Island Water Bus, English Bay,
- Bike paths, bridges,Choices Market, Urban Fare, Yaletown boutique shopping, chic restaurants & cafes
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.