Vancouver's Best Homes features property listings by Dale McGauran and Dan Pigott, your Vancouver downtown and Northshore REALTOR® specialists. Browse our portfolio of recently SOLD homes for our successful clients below, or go to Our Property Listings page to view our featured homes currently for sale, or go to the Google Map Search to search all homes currently for sale on the MLS®.
THIS DEEP COVE TOWNHOUSE EXUDES CHARM with a warm cottage-like ambiance. One-of-a-kind 1,822 sq ft end unit with the largest side & back yard in the complex with detached shed in the side yard. The back deck overlooks the quaint garden with whimsical touches & beautiful sprawling branches of the cedar fir & huge maple tree against the peek-a-boo mountain backdrop. Main floor with beautiful maple hardwood, renovated eat-in kitchen with earthy tones, texture & character. The island/breakfast bar opens to the living room featuring a cozy stone-faced gas fireplace. The two lovely, charming bedrooms up could be converted back to 3 bedrooms or turn the lower level into 3rd bedroom. The main bathroom was renovated adding wood cupboards & a skylight that just transforms the bathroom with natural light.
So many options for the walk-out lower level (currently used as a studio with office and bathroom). Easily suited with separate entrance.(plumbing roughed in for a kitchen).
• Nothing is original in this home
• New thermal windows throughout with custom window treatments
• Additional storm windows installed on the front of home for soundproofing
• New torch on roof in 2012, maintained and inspected yearly
• New furnace & hot water tank installed in 2017
• Main water line re-piped from District source into each unit in 2017
• One carport parking stall (second car parking alongside fence in the back lane or out front)
• Self managed well-run 10 unit strata with low monthly maintenance fees
• Strata fees cover all grass cutting & trimming front and back
Location, Location, Location!
• Walk to schools, transit, shopping, parks, great restaurants,coffee shops and HONEY’S DONUTS!
• Magical Deep Cove – a beautiful seaside village. A wonderful place to enjoy the views, walks,
hikes, kakyaking, paddle boarding, boating, golf skiing…
• As picturesque as a West Coast village gets.